Here is yet another popular milkshake which is made with a few ingredients. This is a super delicious, easy to make and is super satisfying.
Prep time : 10 minutes
Servings : 1
Category : Beverages – Milkshake
Cuisine : World
1 Ripe banana (Preferably Robusta banana)
1 Cup chilled milk
1/2 Tablespoon honey or jaggery or sugar
1/2 Teaspoon cardamom powder
- You may also choose to add few ice cubes; here I am not adding ice cubes.
- Peel and chop the banana and place in the blender.
- Add the honey and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chilled milk and turn on the blender again.
- Blend for 2 minutes so you get lots of frothy bubbles.
- Pour into a tall glass and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its color and taste starts changing.