Here is a simple chicken breast recipe that can be served over salad greens. If serving over salad greens, cut chicken into strips and top with your favorite salsa or dressing.
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Total time : 30 minutes
Servings : 2
Category : Dinner
Cuisine : Comfort food, Everyday food
2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast
2 Tablespoons red chili powder
1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper powder
1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
- Wash chicken thoroughly under running water.
- In a bowl, mix together the red chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Rub the seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill over medium to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill and place chicken, cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Using of aluminum foil will help the food to keep it moist and also helps to cook evenly.