Vegetable clear soup is very healthy, comfortable and a clear soup, where I have used very less ingredients and you can taste the vegetables in it.
If you are on a diet, then this is the perfect soup. They are filling plus they feel light on the tummy.
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Total time : 20 minutes
Servings : 2-3
Category : Soup
Cuisine : Comfort food
2 Cups Mixed vegetables (Carrots, Beans, Celery, Broccoli, Capsicum)
2-3 Green chilies chopped
3 Tablespoons chopped onion
1 Inch ginger julienned
2-3 Garlic cloves julienned
1 Tablespoon spring onion greens
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper powder
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon olive oil
3 Cups water
Fistful mint leaves
Salt to taste
- In saucepan heat oil, add ginger and garlic juliennes, onions, green chilies, and sauté for a minute.
- Add in the veggies and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and squeeze in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add in the spring onion greens and mint leaves. Mix altogether.
Immediately serve hot!