Recipe of the week 🙂
This is a simple and nutritious recipe and a wonderful combination served in Chinese style.
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Total time : 25 minutes
Servings : 4-5
Category : Appetizer
Cuisine : Indo Chinese
1 Cup paneer or cottage cheese
1.5 Cups baby corns
1/4 Cup onion
1/4 Cup red bell pepper
3 Spring onions with greens
2-3 Green chilies
1 Tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper powder
2 Tablespoons tomato sauce
2 Tablespoons soya sauce
2 Tablespoons red chili sauce
1.5 Tablespoons oil
Salt to taste
- In a bowl take hot water and dip paneer (cottage cheese) in it and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cut paneer in length wise, red bell pepper and onion into medium square pieces.
- Cut baby corns into 1-inch pieces.
- Make a smooth paste of ginger and garlic.
- Finely chop green chilies and spring onion greens.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry paneer until golden brown.
- Add in the chopped green chilies and ginger -garlic paste. Sauté for few minutes.
- Add red bell pepper, baby corns, onion and sprinkle required salt. Sauté for a minute.
- Now, add in the tomato sauce, soya sauce, red chili sauce and black pepper powder. Toss gently and sauté on a high flame for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately.