Who doesn’t love pasta?
This dish is so light and delicious to eat. I must tell you kale and zucchini are a pack of nutrients. So if you combine kale and zucchini with Pasta, you have an amazing delicious meal that packs a huge nutritional punch!
So let’s begin with today’s creamy kale and zucchini pasta bowl.
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Total time : 30 minutes
Servings : 4
Category : Pasta
Cuisine : Italian
200 Gms linguine pasta
2 Cups chopped curly kale
1 Cup zucchini cut into cubes
3 Garlic, minced
3-4 Baby tomatoes
1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Teaspoon pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water, salt generously, and bring it to a boil. Then, add pasta to boiling water and cook. Be sure not to overcook, and drain when ‘al dente’.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over a medium heat, once it is hot add zucchini. Cook for a few minutes until the zucchini starts to brown on the surface.
- Add in garlic and kale, sauté for a few minutes more.
- Now, throw the cut tomatoes and add half a cup of water and cook it till the water reduces and the kale becomes soft (This should not take more than 7-8 minutes).
- Later, add in the cooked pasta. Check for the salt. Toss to combine and drizzle with additional olive oil if the pasta is too dry.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pepper powder and Parmesan cheese.