Egg omelette paired with bread, it makes a quick, delicious and protein rich breakfast. Omelette can be made in a few minutes. You can make it more nutritious by adding in a few Veggies.
Prep time : 5 minutes Cooking time : 10 minutes Total time : 15 minutes
Servings : 2
Category : Breakfast - Eggs Cuisine : Indian
2 Eggs 1 Small onion 1/2 Chopped tomatoes 1 Tablespoon chopped capsicum 1 Tablespoon chopped mushroom 2 Finely chopped green chilies Spinach handful Pinch of turmeric powder Pinch of pepper powder 1 Tablespoon water 1 Tablespoon feta cheese 1 Teaspoon oil Salt to taste Preparation:
- Finely chop all the vegetables.
- Beat eggs adding a tablespoon of water, salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder until frothy.
- Add all the vegetables to the egg mixture and beat for another 2-3 seconds.
- Grease the tawa/pan with oil and heat it. Pour the egg mixture and cook on low heat.
- Once the egg sets, flip it over to the other side. Allow it to cook for another few seconds on low heat.
- Remove from tawa, sprinkle cheese over the omelette and serve hot.